Thursday, January 22, 2015

Feeling Defeated

Good Morning,
It's been a couple days since my last posting.  Have had a lot going on.  Still on the wellbutrin, and I feel it's a much better choice then the prozac that I was on.  I do feel better, but with that being said, today I just feel defeated.  Not sure why, I can never really explain why, these are one of those days, I could just go to bed and sleep all day.  
I think I have a lot of anxiety on facing this IEP meeting for my daughter at school later today.  I as her parent, am her only advocate, and I am hoping they listen to me, and fully understand what is going on. To watch your child suffer and feel miserable with school, is a very hard thing.  I wish I could take a magic wand, and just take away her pain.  
I am feeling better on my grief process with my grandmother.  I haven't started my talk therapy, I am still trying to find the best fit for me.  Someone that I think I will click with, because that's the most important part.  Anyone have any suggestions? 
Like, I said, I just am having writing block this morning, I think it's just because I have too much on my mind, and feel like exploding. 
But, first I will leave you with a picture, I took the other day with my phone.  As I sat down on an old log, the photo opportunity just screamed at me.  I love how the light is shining down through the trees, even my husband said, it's like God shining down through.  It is definitely a place I want to go see again, because it really seems to bring me some peace in my heart and mind. 

1 comment:

  1. Take a bit of time to write down all your questions and concerns before meeting with the school today. So much easier to have something to refer to when you are already feeling overwhelmed by it all. I will be thinking of you all especially today. And deep breathing before you go in. XX00

    ReplyDelete