Hey,
Well, I know many of you are wondering what happened yesterday with my daughter and school. For now, I think I will just not speak about it, and we are working on something. Not going to go into details right now. It didn't necessarily go bad, but also not as good as I had hoped. But, whatever decision we make, will be OUR decision and nobody else's.
This morning I went to my 1 week follow up appointment after on the new meds. Oops, I didn't realize that I was supposed to stay on the prozac as well along with the wellbutrin. Maybe the two of them together will give me that little bit of a boost that I still feel I needed. I do feel confident that I am heading into a positive direction, still have to find a talk therapist.
So are we seriously going to get 4-8 inches of snow this weekend? Ugh, and of course I have to work. My husband drives me to work and picks me up every time I do work, rain, sun, snow, you name it. He gets up at 4 am to bring me in too :) His reasoning is, he would never forgive himself if I had driven myself and he was home sleeping, and I got into an accident. People say I'm spoiled, but I would call that love.
I don't know about you, but I am tired about hearing about deflated balls lol. Seriously, who cares? If they have made it this far and are heading to the Super Bowl, it's because they are good. And I don't even watch football!
Other then that, it's been a quiet day, just enjoying relaxing before I have to work all weekend.
Sorry, this has kind of been a boring post today, but hey boring can't be all that bad right? It's been a pretty good day and I am getting ready to cook dinner and snuggle in and watch some Netflix. If you get a chance check over my new website. I have been working on it and wanted to incorporate a bunch of things, and information together. I told my doctor that I was doing a blog, and she thought that was awesome. Even if nobody wants to read it, at least it helps me to get out some of what I'm feeling. And if it helps me, maybe I can inspire someone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment